PatientCentral, powered by RxS Engage, leverages the right communication channels for the right patients and products, ensuring your customers can access and adhere to the best therapy while experiencing patience, warmth, courtesy, and empathy.
PatientCentral is an integrated program that leverages our dedicated healthcare contact center, RxS Engage, and our Next-Generation Patient-Centric Portal.
- There are over 260,000 health apps published, worldwide.
• 70% percent of patient groups use at least one app to manage their condition.
Single point of contact with your patients and patient caregivers
Powered by RxS Engage
Powered by RxS Engage, PatientCentral is a technology-enabled service that provides brands and manufacturers a single point of contact with their patients and patient caregivers. PatientCentral empowers brands to positively affect patient journeys through the efficient distribution of medication, improving patient compliance. We ensure your customers are treated with patience, warmth, courtesy, and empathy. We can help with patient education and support, benefits investigation, prior authorization processing, co-pay assistance, and pharmacy triage – we are a partner to your patient, dedicated to improving patient care and outcomes
Patient Benefit and Reimbursement Services
Patient Maze Guidance.
Our team of specialist’s guide patients, caregivers, providers, and pharmacies through the technical aspects of available co-pay programs. They conduct benefits investigations, research formulary requirements, and navigate prior authorization and step-therapy requirements. By supporting patients on this leg of the journey, we help improve compliance and reduce the rate of abandonment. Once benefits are verified, we manage the script through to the correct pharmacy. This service reduces benefits verification and prior authorization times, while our compassionate patient services team provides detailed support for more technical insurance approvals. We support patient access with:
- Benefits investigations
- Prior authorization and appeals management
- Claims tracking
- Dedicated Patient Enrollment Portals
Patient & Caregiver Support Programs
Compliance and persistency programs
Patient outcomes improve when they adhere to their medication schedules, and brands improve profitability by reducing the number of unfilled prescriptions.
PatientCentral offers compliance and persistency programs that give patients control over their treatment while providing consistent connections between patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
Patients and caregivers can receive educational messages, access to resources, and refill or treatment reminders.
Powered by RxS Engage, our model includes patient-centric portals, scheduled live and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) calls, email, video conferencing, social media interaction, and SMS text messaging. Messaging is customized based on disease state to support patients and caregivers and encourage compliance with treatment regimens. These programs help to establish a patient on therapy, maintain patient engagement, and, in turn, drive patient compliance.
Distribution Channel Management
Drug distribution strategies
We help design and execute drug distribution strategies, acting as a liaison between channel partners and the patient. We integrate with specialty pharmacies and manage the supply chain interests for our clients. Specialty medications are costly and take time to produce. They serve small patient populations, often with cold chain storage and time in transit restrictions. LinkedRx, our flagship technology, accepts, stages, and analyzes transactions up to and down the distribution value chain, whether the transaction originated with RxS, or not. Our comprehensive Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), system and process knowledge, and access to transactional details enable efficient integrations. As a result, we can report on all aspects of logistical performance and adherence to safe handling requirements.
Regulatory and REMS Compliance
HIPAA security and privacy requirements
PatientCentral complies with all HIPAA security and privacy requirements. We help our clients comply with all REMS reporting requirements such as recording certifications, supporting registration with the hub, and generating authorizations to dispense. We often serve as the data repository for manufacturer FDA reporting.
Healthcare Dedicated Contact Center
Scheduled live and interactive IVR calls, email, and SMS text messaging.
Understanding how to improve the patient journey is crucial in today’s marketplace
Patient outcomes improve when they adhere to their medication schedules, and brands enhance profitability by reducing the number of unfilled prescriptions.
RxS Engage, our healthcare dedicated contact solution, offers compliance and persistency programs that give patients control over their treatment while providing consistent connections between patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
Patients and caregivers can receive educational messages, access to resources, and refill or treatment reminders through live calls.
Our engagement model includes scheduled live and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) calls, email, and SMS text messaging. Messaging is customized based on disease state to support patients and caregivers and encourage compliance with treatment regimens. Components of this service include:
- White glove concierge support for patients and caregivers
- Highly trained and experienced customer service support agents who know how to handle patients patiently and caregiver calls
- Adherence and compliance
- Refill Reminders (calls, email, and SMS text)
- Disease state education
- Nurse educators
- 100% HIPPA compliant
- Health tips, including diet and exercise
- Patient surveys
- Access to brand and disease state resources
- Customization and integration with other programs
- Patient referral to a physician for treatment questions
- Pharmacy locater
Patient Portals (OTC & Prescription)
Helps life-sciences organizations embrace patient-centricity.
encourage patients to engage with their care.
Digital technology helps life-sciences organizations embrace patient-centricity. Portals and apps encourage patients to engage with their care, increasing the amount of information shared with their caregivers. This places more information in front of health systems and patient care teams, which ensures that the patient is getting the proper care, in the right place, at the right time.
From the consumer’s perspective, consumers have online access to information when they interact with other brands like financial institutions, retail stores, or insurance companies. Patients are starting to expect access to the same multiple digital channel options when dealing with their health care providers.
RxS Patient Portals Feature:
- Easy enrollment – getting patients on therapy quickly is key to establishing engagement. Our portal offers a streamlined onboarding process. Guided enrollment empowers patients and agents to provide critical resources, including insurance verification and copay coordination. Entering data and information is intuitive and straightforward. Our portals are designed by UX experts and involve customers at the earliest stage.
- 24/7 Access to resources – our easy-to-use portals encourage 24/7 contact with patients, enabling engagement on any device. Our portals provide targeted educational material and behavioral reminders.
- Improved Persistency – Analytics are critical to identifying patients who are struggling to stay on therapy. With our integrated solution, patients can receive recommendations for action, like reminders, creating learning journeys.
- Access to financial support – Many patients worry that they can’t afford to start or continue their therapy. The RxS integrated solution can offer essential information to share with patients to help reinforce the benefits of staying on treatment.
- Integration—our portals integrate into the patient’s workflow. And can be part of scheduling appointments, getting test results, filling prescriptions, etc.