What You Do:
This is a full-time position located in our Manalapan, NJ headquarters. You will be the Project Manager for assigned projects and will manage project plans, timelines, communications, meetings, and other project deliverables. The Project Manager will oversee all aspects of projects including establishing metrics, developing best practices by keeping up-to-date with industry trends and standards, and creating processes to ensure goals are met.
How You’ll Do It:
- Lead the company’s project management processes.
- Develop and execute project plans for new customer implementations.
- Ensure that projects are completed within schedule, scope, and budget.
- Perform risk management assessments to identify and mitigate project risks.
- Manage the relationships with clients, internal stakeholders and third parties.
- Perform quality control assessments to ensure established standards are met.
- Conduct regular status meetings to assess and communicate project progress.
What You Need:
- BA/BS in related fields
- 3-5 years experience in project management, with increasing responsibility
- Experience in successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects/programs.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Positive attitude, assertiveness, ability to work across multiple departments.
- Ability to present data and recommendations clearly in oral and written form.
- Ability to make effective decisions and recommendations when presented with multiple options.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus.
Contact us for more information
Innovation & Technology
Make it Happen Here.
RxS is a woman-owned service company enabled by technology and dedicated to empowering healthcare success. It was founded by industry leaders in sample management who recognized that existing market offerings did not provide an integrated multi-channel solution.