What You Do:
The Multi-Channel Sample Manager manages sample accountability accounts for PDMA compliance and client business rules, develops or enhances programs for new and existing clients, manages department workflow, presents sample compliance capabilities to prospective clients, oversees the reconciliation process for each client, and ensures deadlines are met. This individual needs to be well organized and able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment. The Multi-Channel Sample Manager requires superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as an attentiveness to detail. The Multi-Channel Sample Manager directly supervises employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
How You’ll Do It:
- Understands complete sample accountability process and how to set up new clients.
- Responsible for implementing sample accountability programs for new clients.
- Provide client with project status, participate, and take active role in client status meetings and conference calls.
- Review activity for business rule compliance daily.
- Coordinating business activities to execute the client’s multi-channel programs which may include Rep Hand Carry, Direct-To-Practitioner, Direct Mail, and/or Teleservices.
- Working directly with other branches of the process via phone and email for problem mitigation, which may include internal teams, client sales operations, logistics, and 3rd party vendors.
- Monitoring and executing a follow up process for rejected transactions.
- Generating necessary reports for internal review and client visibility.
- Assisting in the generation of operational reports.
- Ensuring sample transaction paperwork is accurate and errors are corrected.
- PDMA compliance activity – Generating and processing reconciliation reports, signature audit letters, and acknowledge of product letter.
- Perform other department duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- Liaises with Software Engineering department to develop and enhance reporting capabilities.
- Generates software change requests to meet clients’ expectations and requirements.
- Provides PDMA recommendations and guidance to clients.
- Ensures staff and field reps comply with PDMA regulations.
- Assists clients with writing SOPs.
- Provides guidance on customer service and help desk process/standards.
- Identifies process and policy gaps and works with senior leadership to make modifications of moderate complexity.
- Manages Sample Accountability Coordinators and Analysts, mentors, and coaches staff for improved performance.
- Attendance and occasional overnight travel for sales and client meetings (frequency varies by client).
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 + years experience in a business/office environment
- Experience with FDA/ PDMA
- Experience conducting training programs
- Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; Outlook); PowerPoint a plus
- Supervisory/management experience
- 2 + years experience reconciliation process experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lead project teams of increased complexity; drafts and manages against project plans to deliver result; strong teamwork & collaboration skills
- Demonstrates advanced verbal and written communications skills; solid presentation skills to senior level audiences
- Ability to independently solve client issues, moderate conflicts of greater complexity and influence senior management decisions
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly organized with strong interpersonal and prioritization skills
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events, and capability to adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands
Contact us for more information
Innovation & Technology
Make it Happen Here.
RxS is a woman-owned service company enabled by technology and dedicated to empowering healthcare success. It was founded by industry leaders in sample management who recognized that existing market offerings did not provide an integrated multi-channel solution.