What You Do:
The Multi-Channel Coordinator must possess strong organizational and project management skills to monitor workflow within a team environment and ensure that deadlines are met. The Multi-Channel Coordinator must communicate with management and/or clients regarding issues and make recommendations for solutions to ensure client expectations are met. The Multi-Channel Coordinator will perform an assortment of duties including but not limited to data entry, filing, archiving, report generation, updating of spreadsheets, copies, mail processing and letter assembly.
In addition to the administrative tasks above, the Multi-Channel Coordinator will also perform data entry functions that include, but are not limited to, entering multi-channel sampling based forms.
How You’ll Do It:
- Supports Client Field Representative Sales Force with their sample accountability needs (transactions, documentation, responses to questions).
- Supports non-representative based Direct-to-Practitioner (DTP) programs with their sample management needs (transactions, documentation, responses to questions).
- Provides support to the Multi-Channel Compliance Analyst(s) and Multi-Channel Sample Management Managers.
- Examines sample documentation submitted by client field representative and/or HCP Sample Requests; verifies data; prepares for processing.
- Performs data entry of all sample transactions (Rep Initiated and DTP initiated) per client service agreements.
- Monitor and perform data entry of sample related transactions (Rep Initiated and DTP initiated) including but not limited to call cards, sample shipments, sample transfers, sample returns, and periodic inventories, DTP requests to maintain client service requirements.
- Follows-up with Sales Representatives, HCPs on outstanding documentation and mitigation of errors.
- Maintains roster of all client field Sales Representatives per project.
- Maintains all administrative aspects of the multi-channel programs per project.
- Maintains and processes signature audit data and letters as per client requirements.
- Maintains and processes AOP letters as per client requirements.
- Communicates with field Sales Representatives to maintain PDMA compliance.
- Follows SOPs for monitoring and identifying exceptions.
- Assists in generation of client facing reports.
- Answers client hotline and responds to external questions and requests.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Offers suggestions for process improvements.
- Enters data from source documents (accurately & within acceptable speed).
- Maintains accurate records/logs of work.
- Adheres to clients’ SOPs and PDMA requirements for assigned tasks.
What You Need:
- 2+ years experience in a business/office environment, pharmaceutical industry preferred, Sample Management/PDMA a plus
- Customer Service environment experience preferred
- High School diploma (or equivalent) required, BA/BS degree (or equivalent) in a business-related field desired
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 words per minute
- Professional verbal and written communication skills including grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional presentation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understands sample accountability/management from the perspective of supporting the Field Sales Representatives and Multi-Channel programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong follow-through on projects and duties
- Aptitude to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events and capability to adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands
- Strong observation skills with the ability to pay close attention to details
- Reliable attendance and punctuality a must
Contact us for more information
Innovation & Technology
Make it Happen Here.
RxS is a woman-owned service company enabled by technology and dedicated to empowering healthcare success. It was founded by industry leaders in sample management who recognized that existing market offerings did not provide an integrated multi-channel solution.