Multi-Channel Analyst Team Lead
What You Do:
The Multi-Channel Analyst Team Lead is responsible for supporting specific client field sales forces as well as Multi-Channel programs. This individual is responsible for performing sample reconciliations according to the client cycle and monitoring any exceptions. The Multi-Channel Analyst Team Lead has direct reports and carries out supervisory responsibilities and will be involved with interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The Multi-Channel Analyst role requires superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as an attentiveness to detail. This individual must have supervisory/management experience to supervise, coach, and motivate direct reports, needs to be well organized and able to work independently or in a team-oriented environment.
How You’ll Do It:
- Monitor and analyze internal dashboards, reports, and data to ensure regulatory compliance for Rep initiated and Non-Personal Promotional programs.
- Provide client with project status, participate, and take active role in client status meetings and conference calls.
- Generate reports specific in the support of Multi-Channel programs.
- Initiate the termination process and act as a liaison between all parties seeing the termination to completion.
- Assist in the generation of operational reports and other reports for internal review and client visibility (including assistance with reporting for client Quarterly Business Reviews).
- Identify client field representatives who are out of compliance with client designated acceptable threshold levels.
- Work directly with other branches of the process via phone and email for problem mitigation, which may include internal teams, client sales operations, logistics, and 3rd party vendors.
- Monitor and execute a follow up process for rejected transactions.
- Monitor client field representatives’ responses to rejected forms and initiate contact with client field representatives to bring closure to outstanding documentation.
- Ensure sample transaction paperwork is accurate and errors are corrected and assist with sample related documentation.
- Compile reports detailing the reconciliation progress and status, assists field representatives with reconciliation process as needed.
- PDMA compliance activity – generating and processing reconciliation reports, signature audit letters and acknowledge of product letters.
- Ensure that staff and field representatives comply with PDMA regulations.
- Provide guidance on customer service and help desk process/standards.
- Supervise a team of Sample Accountability Coordinators and Analysts, mentor, and coach staff for improved performance.
- Oversee all client files of the respective field representatives as outlined by client specifications.
- Respond to client specific mail, email, and “hotlines”.
- Daily interaction via phone, email, fax with client contacts, internal, external stakeholders, and field staff.
- Attend sales and client meetings with occasional overnight travel (frequency varies by client).
- Perform other department duties and responsibilities as may be required.
What You Need:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in a business/office environment, pharmaceutical FDA/DEA regulated environment preferred
- Experience with FDA/ PDMA required
- Sample Accountability/Management and/or PDMA knowledge and experience required
- A minimum of two years’ reconciliation process experience required, general accounting experience/knowledge a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint a plus
- Experience working in a call center and/or customer service environment preferred
- Supervisory/management experience required
- Client facing experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to clients and internal audiences
- Ability to independently solve client issues, moderate conflicts of various complexity, and escalate complex issues to senior management
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to lead, coach, and motivate direct reports, strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events and capability to adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands
- Ability to multitask and prioritize; must be highly organized
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong follow-through on projects and daily responsibilities
- Excellent time management skills to plan work activities and use time efficiently
- Ability to adapt to and deal with frequent change in business environment, delays, or unexpected events
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Problem solving abilities
Contact us for more information
Innovation & Technology
Make it Happen Here.
RxS is a woman-owned service company enabled by technology and dedicated to empowering healthcare success. It was founded by industry leaders in sample management who recognized that existing market offerings did not provide an integrated multi-channel solution.