Lead Generation Intern
What You Do:
This internship is a temporary, part-time position. The Lead Generation Intern will help identify B2B sales leads across a variety of channels including social media platforms, trade organizations and other sources of industry information. Under the direction of the VP of Sales, this position will research and communicate on behalf of our company and create a contact list of viable sales candidates in the healthcare market. Additionally, this position will be responsible for updates to the company’s social media accounts and website.
How You’ll Do It:
- Develop online channels for lead identification
- Gauge the applicability of the company’s services for potential B2B clients
- Maintain a detailed log of prospects by recording activity into the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Provide leads with digital marketing material
- Schedule appointments with leads
- Partner with the VP of Sales on day-to-day business development activities
What You Need:
- Currently working towards a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and networking platforms such as LinkedIn and Instagram
- Familiarity with website design
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent phone, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented with creative problem-solving skills
Contact us for more information
Innovation & Technology
Make it Happen Here.
RxS is a woman-owned service company enabled by technology and dedicated to empowering healthcare success. It was founded by industry leaders in sample management who recognized that existing market offerings did not provide an integrated multi-channel solution.