Contact Center Specialist (Remote Temp to Hire)
What You Do:
This is an exceptional opportunity to break into the pharmaceutical industry! We are looking for Contact Center Specialist (Nationwide) to join our team on behalf of our client.
The primary objective of the contact center specialist is to meet established goals by delivering real value to HCPs. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their own territory of doctor’s offices. They will also need to be a highly engaged, a positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
This position requires a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and competitive drive to get things done by influencing others, which is critical. Developing key contacts and building relationships is essential. Having a positive impact on others to achieve results is a key factor in this position.
The specialist will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact.
How You’ll Do It:
- Provide basic product information and offer samples via the phone to HCP offices (based on defined promotional roles and requirements provided by the Customer)
- Demonstrate successful sales experience and approach to gain access to target population via remote engagement tactics.
- Maintain and update current and prospective target Prescriber profiles
- Keep current with market knowledge and competitive products
- Participate in all required training and sales meetings
- Plan and organize Territory to meet sales and call targets
- Must comply with sample accountability procedures and policies and with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 (“PDMA”)
- Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all timekeeping, call activity, expense reports, and sample activity when applicable.
- Compliance with Promotional Program and proper use of Promotional Materials
What You Need:
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university is preferred.
- Experience working in a call center is preferred.
- Some B2B sales experience is a plus.
- Experience in the healthcare space is also a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence, and decision- making skills.
- Ability of effectively develop and execute successful territory business plans. Self-starter, strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Demonstrated planning, organizing and territory management skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated decisiveness and sound judgement.
- Demonstrated customer-focused selling skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
About RXS ENGAGE
RxS is a privately held company, headquartered in Manalapan, NJ with an additional office/contact center in Fort Lauderdale, FL as well as virtual inside sales agents throughout the US. RxS Engage has been helping biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them since 2010. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians, and patients. RxS Engage is a fast-growing pharmaceutical solutions company with technology at its core. Our systems, services and size allow RxS to provide quick impactful solutions that drive success.
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
Contact us for more information
Innovation & Technology
Make it Happen Here.
RxS is a woman-owned service company enabled by technology and dedicated to empowering healthcare success. It was founded by industry leaders in sample management who recognized that existing market offerings did not provide an integrated multi-channel solution.