Associate Manager, Contact Center
What You Do:
RxS is looking for an experienced Contact Center Associate Manager to supervise daily operations and personnel of our growing call center business. The successful candidate will ensure that staff are fully trained, well organized and productive and that our procedures are efficient and effective. The Contact Center Manager must also have excellent customer service and communication skills and ensure that key performance metrics are met or exceeded.
How You’ll Do It:
- Hire, train, and coach call center staff to achieve high customer service standards.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of staff and technology.
- Ensure representatives understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies
- In conjunction with the project manager, plan and execute implementation of services for new customers.
- Develop and monitor progress towards objectives for the call center’s key performance indicators.
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.).
- Monitor and improve telephone handling and other procedures.
- Evaluate staff performance.
- Prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders.
What You Need:
- Proven experience as call center supervisor or similar position.
- Experience in customer service and/or tele sales, preferably in outbound customer support or help desk roles
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software applications.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.
- Undergraduate degree or five years of related work experience.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech and professional phone manner.
- Certified Call Center Manager (e.g., CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus.
Contact us for more information
Innovation & Technology
Make it Happen Here.
RxS is a woman-owned service company enabled by technology and dedicated to empowering healthcare success. It was founded by industry leaders in sample management who recognized that existing market offerings did not provide an integrated multi-channel solution.